Ethical standards for publication exist to ensure reliable & high-quality scientific research publications, public trust in scientific findings, and that researchers receive credit for their work & ideas.
All articles published by JRP are committed to publishing only original material, i.e., material that has neither been published elsewhere, nor is under review elsewhere. Manuscripts that are found to have been plagiarized from a manuscript by other authors, whether published or unpublished, will be rejected.
1. The author(s) of each article appearing in this journal is/are solely responsible for the content they intend to Publish or Published.
2. The publication of an article shall not hold any representation by the EDITOR-IN-CHIEF/JRP/EDITORIAL BOARD/REVIEWERS/PUBLISHER that the material presented therein are correct or sufficient to support their research work.
3. EDITOR-IN-CHIEF/JRP/EDITORIAL BOARD/REVIEWERS/PUBLISHER shall not assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the JRP (in print, web or any other format) and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of published content in JRP.
4. EDITOR-IN-CHIEF/JRP/EDITORIAL BOARD/REVIEWERS/PUBLISHER is not liable for the views or perception written in the papers regarding caste, racism, gender, sexual orientation, religion, political, non-political or other controversial issues.
5. Authors are responsible for their citing of sources and the accuracy of their references and bibliographies.
6. It is the responsibility of the authors to seek copyright clearance for any part of the content of the articles.
7. The EDITOR-IN-CHIEF/JRP/EDITORIAL BOARD/REVIEWERS/PUBLISHER cannot be held responsible for any lacks or possible violations of third parties’ rights or any consequences arising from the exercise of information contained in the journal content.