Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
I/We hereby warrant and declare that:
The manuscript submitted is my/our own original work;
- All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work;
- I/we was authorized by all authors to transfer all royalties related with the manuscript and to enter into a binding contract with JRP as detailed in this Copyright Release Form, and I/we will be responsible in the event of all disputes that have occurred and that may occur.
- All authors have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted.
- E-mail and street addresses of all authors have been entered into the JRP Journals Manuscript Submission and Evaluation System correctly.
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- The text, illustrations, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
- I/we transfer all financial rights, especially processing, reproduction, representation, printing, distribution, and online transmittal, to JRP with no limitation whatsoever.
- If JRP found any copyright content or any issue related to copyright in future than JRP have rights to withdraw the paper without prior notice to authors.
- I/We agree to indemnify the Editors, JRP against all claims and expenses arising from any breach of warranty on my/our behalf in this agreement.
- All disputes subject to jurisdiction of Hubli district, India only.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.